Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Certainly an interesting concept and highly functional. IMHO though, putting a trailer hitch on a Jackpot? That's like putting a trailer hitch on a Chevy Corvette and attaching a trailer? Umm, the mental image ... :p Sounds like it works, though!

Vince

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you look at the pics attached to the original post? Its not perfect, but it served its purpose
Yep, sure did! I'm not trying to be critical now! Excellent piece of workmanship! Basically you're adapting what you have to serve another purpose. Thumbs up to your ingenuity! I'm impressed with your skills at design, fabrication and assembly!:D

I'm just of the ol' school where vehicles built for speed and performance were meant for speed & performance. Kind of defeats that purpose when a trailer hitch is attached. That's why I've Vision Touring - built for that sort of thing but I've under no illusion that in a speed contest, I'd be able to match the JackPot!

Happy touring! Vince

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I misunderstood when you said "trying to get a mental image". Thought you might have missed the pics.
I am definately not leaving it on, only for trips. That big back tire needs to be seen, not covered up. Maybe when the JP is paid for, I'll be looking at the vision, but for now its the trailer. I have less than $450 in the whole set up and it pulls so much better than I ever expected. Don't even know its there.
Ride Safe

·
Registered
301 Posts
COOL
its works and gets you there and looks like 10 to 20 min you can pull it off when you get where your going if you wont.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts