Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have resigned as an admin as of today. With school and my new job I really don't have time to work here.

So I'm hittin the road.

Ride safe.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!

Diamond

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I have resigned as an admin as of today. With school and my new job I really don't have time to work here.

So I'm hittin the road.

Ride safe.

Diamond
What?! :mad:

·
12,984 Posts
Diamond
Sorry to see you leave. Best wishes in your new job and schooling.
I just know you will do good in your new life and some day find you back here with a new bike.
Thanks for the Great job you did here. thumb up thumb up thumb up

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry to see you go as well. Thanks for all the help. Good luck in da future! hope to see you back with a NEW BIKE!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for all the advice! You have helped so many of us here. cheerscheers

·
Registered
790 Posts

So I'm hittin the road.

Ride safe.

Diamond
Didn't know you long but, good luck, best wishes!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Good luck with the new job and school! Thanks for what you've done to make this forum what it is and keep it mature and civil.

If you're anything like me you probably feel ownership in everything you've worked hard on. Personally I can't stand seeing anything I've put my heart and soul into go to the pots. I would also stop in once a while to make sure my work wasn't wasted. You should do the same; visit once in a while so you can see if the great product you helped build gets better. If it's gone the opposite direction stay for a while until it's back up to standard!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Liked how you ran things here Diamond, was just about to push the lifetime member button because of how well it seems to operate. Thanks for the obvious hard work you put into this site and wish you the best... Will still be pushing the button.. lol..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good luck Diamond!! Sorry to see ya go!! Let me know if you ever head up to Vegas.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all for the goodbyes.

War110r my plan was to be in Vegas in 2012 but I decided to wait until I graduate. So I'll be there in 2013 god willing and I live that long!! LOL:ltr:

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Diamond,
Gonna miss our Sargent At Arms who did a great job of keeping the Boogie Men away from us. I'm on the threshold of retiring and you are on the threshold of a new career....oo blah dee, oo blah day, life goes on. Much success to you. Still want to meet Angel.
RICZ

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Hate to see you go bro.......won't you reconsider? It won't be the same without you. Hope the best for you in whatever path you choose.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for all the posts and sharing the great work you did on Porti ! your time with the forum will be missed Diamond ! :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Diamond -- did you do a search of previous threads on "leaving" before doing so........? :p Just kidding.

Take care and good luck w/the new job and schoolin' cheers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts