Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bar shopping and like the look of these, but I'm not sure on the height. Does anyone have a pic of these installed?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
692 Posts
I ordered a custom set from Eric at VicBaggers. Sent him a pic of the design I wanted and specified the bar length.

I wanted 3" forward and 3" up.

They were cheaper than HMD and I was able to spec them to my height.

Should have them Friday but here is a pic he sent me. ImageUploadedByMO Free1390866227.738712.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
those are sweet. Can you still use the stock cables?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I bought a set of the Wicked bars from HMD .they arrived this weekend. I installed them yesterday. Their website said they were "similar" pullback of the stock XC bars. Unfortunately they aren't. I measured them before I installed them. They are 6 to 8 inches shorter towards the front than the stock. I am going to have to either find a riser that will allow me to ride with them, or put the stock bars back on.
So if you have longer arms, these will work fine. I am 5'9" and my arms are fully stretched and I have to lean a little forward to reach them.
I also had to grind a chamfer on the right side switch cube on the inside diameter where they mount on the bars in order to fit the housing on the bar.
I can post a couple pics tomorrow of the bars if you would like.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered a custom set from Eric at VicBaggers. Sent him a pic of the design I wanted and specified the bar length.

I wanted 3" forward and 3" up.

They were cheaper than HMD and I was able to spec them to my height.

Should have them Friday but here is a pic he sent me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Those look nice. Can you post a pic of those when you have them installed?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts