1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Go Bruins ! Big game tonight coming up !thumb up

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Mags I neither like the Bruins or the Canadians but man I can't believe the Canadians are hanging with them in that series. I know speed kills but so does size.....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Agreed , The Bruins are Badass , they need to play more like it ...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Definitely not going to be my beloved Red Wings this year....
I hear that. Sure, 23 consecutive playoff seasons is impressive...till you take stock of how many times those playoffs have brought home a cup.

Zetterberg's hurt, Datsyuk's hurt, Howard is apparently going blind. Last year's Game 7 loss in the semis after 3 consecutive wins that round...man. It's tough to be a Wings fan the last couple seasons.

I'm kinda pulling for the Kings and the Wild right now. The Kings have had a great couple seasons. The Wild are a pretty new franchise, and it's nice to see them do well.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I hear that. Sure, 23 consecutive playoff seasons is impressive...till you take stock of how many times those playoffs have brought home a cup.

Zetterberg's hurt, Datsyuk's hurt, Howard is apparently going blind. Last year's Game 7 loss in the semis after 3 consecutive wins that round...man. It's tough to be a Wings fan the last couple seasons.

I'm kinda pulling for the Kings and the Wild right now. The Kings have had a great couple seasons. The Wild are a pretty new franchise, and it's nice to see them do well.
Been a die hard since I was a little kid and my basement is a Red Wings shrine. The Wings are trying to rebuild on the fly, our youngsters are looking amazing but we will never win with Howard in net....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts