Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone attempted to make a heel shifter of their own? I have done a few searches here and not found anything that popped. Also Google and nada. So I am use to a heel shifter on my RSV and have found it odd getting use to not having one. The other day I had this idea for a heel shifter that I think would be unique and cool. I'm thinking about making one out of a combination wrench. Maybe like 1 1/4 or something, I aint worked out the whole thing yet. But do have an idea I'm sketching up.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I was thinking of asking @MaddogUSMC to send me a piece of his femur. I'd polish it up, drill it to fit the shaft and even if it didn't work well it would be a cool conversation piece :| But I did't know how that would go over with him at the time....then he started healing and having all this rehab, which I figured he need the greater part of his femur for....so I just dropped the idea.

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
I was thinking of asking @MaddogUSMC to send me a piece of his femur. I'd polish it up, drill it to fit the shaft and even if it didn't work well it would be a cool conversation piece :| But I did't know how that would go over with him at the time....then he started healing and having all this rehab, which I figured he need the greater part of his femur for....so I just dropped the idea.
Lol.......funny bro...real funny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is sort of the rough idea. Then maybe add a allen bolt or something off wrench for heel to hit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
This is sort of the rough idea. Then maybe add a allen bolt or something off wrench for heel to hit.
Homespun ingenuity.... That's what I like to see:smile

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts