Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can now say YES we are now a dealer,still getting some other minor details and odds and ends straightening out.

We should be 100 percent up and running in a week or two weeks,orders have been coming in,mostly T-shirts and accessories, we still need to get our show room finished and set up, but YES we are a dealer for Indian now.

·
Registered
659 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Awesome. Congrats! cheers

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
So, discounts good on the Indians as well? j/k :D

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I honestly dont know, I know we are Map restricted,but there are a lot of companies that do that as well. More details to follow.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I honestly dont know, I know we are Map restricted,but there are a lot of companies that do that as well. More details to follow.
No discounts, no problem. As long as we get on Paulie's rebate program. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Which building are you going to have the Indians in? Did you get rid of any of the other product you sell to get the Indians in?

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We had to turn our used bike showroom into the Indian/Victory showroom,right across the parking lot, we did not have to give up any other brands.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My friend (who bought his XC from Tad) thought you would of had to of used the used bike showroom. You need to post some picks of the showroom.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
We had to turn our used bike showroom into the Indian/Victory showroom,right across the parking lot, we did not have to give up any other brands.
Wow! So Polaris allowed Indian and Victory to share the same roof? I thought they were afraid of the two intermingling and creating half-breed offspring. wac

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its coming along, drywall is all done now,getting the rest of it tidy.

Yes they can share the same building and not get into any trouble.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
This 2 line idea seems to be working but I have yet to see an Indian on the road here in AZ.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts