1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
That's one sinister looking scoot!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I saw that bike at the ims in long beach a few weeks ago. And it is bad ass! Now if they put it in production it will probably cost a ton to get it to look like the concept!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Like the looks of it but the bags are pretty much useless since they are so small. It might look a little better if the bags were a little bigger too.

·
Registered
528 Posts
It is rather difficult to see how big or how small the bags really are.
They are long and tall if all is usable they would be rather handy.

After dropping the 1300/1800 VTX bikes they need to do something.

The fury does nothing for me.
I like to ride not get beat to death
Each to their own

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks like a 23" rim up front... That is going to limit the amount of tires they will have an option on. I know its is not in production but if they do they may want to go to a 21", there is more to choose from.

Looks like a XC with stretched bags from the rear, immitation is the greatest compliment... thumb up

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have pics on my phone from the show. If momma' not still working when I get home I'll post 'em. If I remember right the bags are about the same size as the stretched bags for Harleys.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Everything looks great at prototype stage. Then they go through it and apply cost reducing measures, state and federal regulations, mandatory safety stuff, etc., and what comes out of the assembly line ends up looking like a distant, ugly cousin of the original concept. Sorry to sour the thread with my pessimism, but that's where I stand on judging a car or motorcycles by its looks in pre-production stage.

·
Registered
476 Posts
sorry some of 'em came out sideways

1 - 11 of 11 Posts