Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, long time reader first time poster here. My name is Jason and I'm a machinist here in the Seattle area. I've been researching my next bike purchase for a long time and am sold on Victory ( most likely a highball ), hopefully early next riding season. This community seems like a good group and I hope to be able to contribute to it. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, also forgot to mention that I'm 34 and been riding since I was14 ( almost exclusively street bites ). I started bike ownership on a cherry example of a Suzuki GS650 that I hour for a steal when I was 18. a few years later traded it in on a 95 Honda Manga that was customized and lots of fun for anything under about an hour ride. Had that bike for ten years... had to get rid of it, went a couple years bikeless ( torture ), then got an old beater Yamaha Seca 600 just to have something to ride. Now the Seca is gonna need more money than I'm willing to put in it to get it safe and running right. I am in a much better economical position, so is time to get a new ride. So assorted for next spring!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Good choice.. But do some demo rides, as many as you can and you will know for sure... Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Looks like there aren't any demos scheduled in this area till maybe next year. Just sitting on the bikes at the dealer, the highball fits like a glove. They have a judge with the 8" Ness drag bars that is also pretty bad ass, but the highball just feels right. I'm sure they'll at least let me test ride first, the motoplex here seems to be one of the better Vic dealers. Good guys to deal with and talk to, so far at least. The guy that does their tuning seems knowledgeable as well.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome Dude! I'm kind of sold on Vic's too... Very excited about buying one in the near future too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts