Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from ohio, gonna be picking up a kingpin on Saturday as long as everything the dealer told me stays true.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Good luck and welcome to the world of Victory

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I have loved them since I first saw them a few years back but didn't even have an endorsement then to ride... Bought a 79 xs650 to learn on and ride for while with custom intentions. But the bobber never came to light lol so now it's time to step up and get something nice

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope everything pans out i found one I Love with but it's out of state and 3 1/2 hours away in PA, just not sure what the politics of buying and financing out of state will be.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and best of luck with the KP purchase! Financing out of state is a piece of cake and normally registration is easy as well.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
woo hoo! congrats and welcome aboard (as long as the dealer keeps their word)! :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Update? Seems to be some good Vic dealers in Ohio. Bought my Kingpin over the phone. They included the 500 mile service to boot! Get ridin'!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got it, the dealer was great everything he told me over the phone was plenty, got there seen it heard it loved it. Couldn't ride it tho to much stuff on the rode still there, but he told me if I had any doubts after I could ride it he would take care of me....could be all talk but who knows, after riding it today it doesn't seem like i will have to find out if he was lying or not.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What dealer?
It was snows Polaris in chicora,PA. Right on rt 68 I don't know to much about them but its a small town where everyone knows everyone, so if they had a bad rep they wouldn't have stayed in business as long as they have.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts