Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to install an air horn. I did all the instalation using a relay provided and connecting the relay to the grey wire at the old horn. When i tried to test the horn did not work and reconected all as it was before and now the old horn is not working i do not have turn signals or hazards. I have checked the fuse 10a that is near teh lower faring on the left of the bike and it is ok. Need help in determine what can be the problem

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
There is a turn signal and horn relay in the main fusebox , it may be fried . Also a 10 amp horn / turn signal fuse right next to it . I would start there .

·
Registered
2011 Cross Country w/multiple adaptations
154 Posts
WAG would be fuse under rt side cover

If you did NOT pwr from the battery, you will blow that fuse every time...you DO need to pwr the relay from the batt and just the the switched input from original horn wiring.

Just a WAG from my own experience.

I was trying to install an air horn. I did all the instalation using a relay provided and connecting the relay to the grey wire at the old horn. When i tried to test the horn did not work and reconected all as it was before and now the old horn is not working i do not have turn signals or hazards. I have checked the fuse 10a that is near teh lower faring on the left of the bike and it is ok. Need help in determine what can be the problem

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks was a blown fuse 10a under the right side cover

1 - 4 of 4 Posts