Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finally getting around to making my Hardball the way I want it. First bike I ever got brand new, not one mile on it. Now I got 15,000 miles and it ain't right. Took it to Let's Ride Motorsports in Bakersfield and told them to get it right. Now got some loud Vance & Hines pipes on it, rat taped it, and now it is at the painter to do the tank. Want some rats painted on it and a rocker saying "Do Not Wash". Yeah, the few chrome pieces that came on it are off. We want it dirty.

So now that it's a completely almost bad boy bike I have the wimpy stock horn that is embarrassing. So what's the loudest, most obnoxious horn I could get? I would like that "old school" sound, you know what I mean, I can't spell it, think it's a double horn but whatever. So just asking you experts out there which would you recommend and will it replace the stock horn or do I have to mount it somewhere else?

Okay. I think that is it for now. I'll post a pic. of bike done if I ever get it back. Have my horse riding friend do it but he's an artist and eccentric and has to think about it. Told him to just take a damn crayon and paint some rats, put my rocker, seal it up and be done with it. No, he wants to do something artistic. Damn artists!!!!

Hey, thanks guys, and ride safe and sleazy!!!!!

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
I mounted a pair of car horns. They are inexpensive and loud. They sure turn heads cuz folks aren't expecting it to be a bike that's honking at them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I want to see this thing when its done!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and VIC RAT is my actual California license plate. Couldn't really believe I got it so now I'm going to have to live up to it.

Also bought a bat wing for the front for the winter off the Internet. Forget the website but google "a working man's faring." It was $750 and just came in a mold that you have to paint. Was going to have it custom painted and then somebody told me to spray it with a can of that plasti dip and, dudes, it came out awesome. Almost a perfect match. Plus the "bugs" stick to it better. Only run the faring in the winter when it's cold as I like the "old school" front end look on the Hardball. Probably only thing I'll do after I get it back is put some real apes on it down the line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts