Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an aftermarket horn on their Cross Country? I'm not too impressed with the stock horn.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm with you on the horn issue cheers

My pre-victory custom bike had the same horn issue. I purchased a Wolo Loud One low tone horn which worked great.

I just picked my 2011 XC up last week and haven't had the chance to find where it is on my new ride.

GOOD LUCKthumb up

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
The FIAMM horn is probably an easier and cheaper option than the Wolo or Stebel as the latter needs a relay and the FIAMM is plug & go. I had a Stebel on a previous bike, and they are reat attention getters, but finding a place to mount them can be tricky.

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
Yep; this is one of those times when function over form rules. I saw a similar one on ebay for about $20 but it was chromed and it look like the opening faced down instead of sideways which would be better for rain.

I found a set of clock and thermometer stick-on/glue-on for the JP and they turned out great for $63 delivered. The 3M double-sided tape will work but I'm going to put my hot glue gun to some use as well.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/jWIN-JBTH710-Stereo-Bluetooth-Backphones/dp/B002TT05UU/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1286129846&sr=1-7[/ame]

Be sure to look for the coupon code at the top right hand of the page to keep your total price for both of them down to $63.

I apologize if I'm stealing someone elses thunder on the clock/thermometer thing but I'm sure there are lots of people like me on a very tight budget right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts