Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What rocket surgeon decided to screw up this beautiful bike by designing in a joy buzzer as a collision avoidance device?????

Has anyone found a good, LOUD alternative to the OEM hunk-o-junk horn?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I saw a KP the other day with dua airhorns. I have the Stebel. Cost effective and LOUD!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Rocket surgeon?

You'll play he11 finding any bike with a loud OEM horn; most cars don't even have enough horn. Search the forums and you see a cool install of a Steibel. Another option that is REALLY LOUD is a canned air horn. Of course if you want to keep your hands on the handlebars while avoiding a wreck you'll have a hard time using it. Maybe you could find a good rocket surgeon that would be willing to attach a 3rd arm on you.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think phideaux got his answer with the Stebel Nautilus compact. Damn what a horn. I bet the first time you scare the chit out some jackleg trying to come over on you it'll be worth 3 times the cost of admission. Thats a gotta have.thumb up

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Horn

The Steibel horn is sold under a couple of names. Wolo Bad Boy is the same horn and cvan be purchased at most automotive stores. Remember to use the relay with this horn. Otherwise you will damage to original wiring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts