Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KMC Powersports and SM City Motorsports team up to bring you Horsepower Weekend! Installs, dyno tuning, dyno pulls, and open house!

When: May 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
Where: SM City Motorsports
20260 Poplar Ridge Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
301-863-6499 (Owner--Rusty Bryan)

This will be on the Lloydz Website (Calendar) on Kyle's facebook page, and on SM City's facebook page. Kyle can be reached at 401-952-7972 or [email protected]

Here's your chance! Not only can you get those cams you've been wanting, but you will get to meet and hang out with the coolest group of guys. SM City builds high end custom choppers/bobbers/pro-streets. They also work on ANYTHING and build some Rat Rods too. The usual suspects from this area (me, Craig, Rob, Doyle and a few others) will be in attendence.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Make your appointment and get your parts in early!!!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Boy HC. Sounds like you boyz do know how to have a time.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Having the interest and having the cash are two entirely different things lol

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I don't have or use them ;)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sounds like fun. Wish it was closer to me. Have fun. cheers

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Boy HC. Sounds like you boyz do know how to have a time.
I do wish you were closer because I'd love to meet my hero in person. No, I'm not being snarky or sarcastic, I'm serious.

Yes, we enjoy ourselves when the usual suspects get together. Plus KMC is great... SM City is great... Here's some of SM City's custom bikes:
http://smcitymotorsports.biz/custom-motorcycles.html

Some random pics...

And... this is the bike I almost bought. I was this () close to writing that check. For some reason I just liked it.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I know where I will be but only options for the queen Elizabeth III is cams, a super charger or riding and lunch with HC and The boys after hanging out a bit at South MD.

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know where I will be but only options for the queen Elizabeth III is cams, a super charger or riding and lunch with HC and The boys after hanging out a bit at South MD.
You are more than welcome to stay with us. Puss says she'd love to see you again. If I were you, I'd stay at Craig's, his house is way nicer than mine...

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Tell heri said hey. I'm headin up there in May one way or another.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts