Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone: I am a new member to the Victory Forum: I own two Victories: a 99 V92C & a 2016 Vision: I am a large corn fed Iowa boy( 6' 5" ) and considering Apes on the Vision to get the handle bars up a bit.. can anyone recommend a brand & height of bars that can accommodate the factory cables/ wires/ controls? Thanx Hoss

·
Registered
973 Posts
If you like the bars and don't want new cables your options will be limited. Perhaps higher risers are a better solution? I don't ride a Vision but I'm sure others here can offer some options.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!!!

Both my Visions have stock bars but I don't think risers will work on the Vision. It seems they would not allow the bars to clear the console. I'm no expert on this though.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I'm a Cross Country rider but welcome to the Forum....enjoy your ride ...

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the quick replys fellas!! I have Apes on a HD I own also and really enjoy the comfort & control it has so I would like to try Apes on my vision . My hands feel way to low & not as good of control when riding the Vision with stock bars.. thanx again !

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanx for the quick replys fellas!! I have Apes on a HD I own also and really enjoy the comfort & control it has so I would like to try Apes on my vision . My hands feel way to low & not as good of control when riding the Vision with stock bars.. thanx again !
I would give the stock bars on the Vision some miles to decide. You're used to the apes so the Vision feels weird right now. I assure you the way the bars are puts you in excellent control of the Vision. She is a 900 pond ballerina.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts