Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hot bike power tour EDIT pictures

Who's going??

it was really cool, kinda small but this is only the second year. it was a lot of Harley stuff of course but still a lot of cool stuff. got to talk to most of the builders, one benefit of the size. we only did one leg but next year might do it all but at least 2 stops, that's what we did this year. I have a feeling it will grow just like the hot rod tour has.

victory and indian both gave new bikes to the hot bike people to ride on the tour, 5 of each I think they said. I really hope next year they invite a victory builder.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Nobody is going??

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Thanks for the eventual link but you had no location in your information so none of us have any idea of where this might be occurring so logically...wac

Based on that link, it is/was someplace out in Missery but have no idea where else that "Tour" may be going...

So it appears to be occuring over the next 5 days in the Mo, IL, IA, WI area. Have fun, take pictures (especially of the ladies to be posting in the "girls on bikes/no nudity thread" and we will all join you vicariously

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
COOL

smaller events are maybe nicer then big events ????

Looks like we are riding and taking ferry's on 27 August for a 10 day trip also YEAHHHH thumb up

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I need to delete some pictures off my phone to make room. Bit thee is some bad ass **** here.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure if the edits take it to the top, check it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts