·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is how I personally beat the heat to still ride. It works very well. I throw an evap vest on underneath the mesh jacket if I get really hot.
Why no scary skeleton face?

This is how I beat the heat:

Hey, I got two in the driveway. I gotta use them for something!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Why no scary skeleton face?

This is how I beat the heat:

Hey, I got two in the driveway. I gotta use them for something!
That's hard core baby !:ltr:

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is how I personally beat the heat to still ride. It works very well. I throw an evap vest on underneath the mesh jacket if I get really hot.

You would think hot weather gear would come in other colors then black.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I saw a guy in a mask like that today. Looks like he was looking for a bank.;) I road and when I got back it was just at 100. Never really felt hot on the bike until I came to red lights. Sitting there with the sun and the engine heat it gets pretty toasty quick.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

Would you please provide more info on this "evap vest" you mentioned?

Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't mind the heat..:D

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts

this also keeps from scaring drivers approaching in the opposite directions from driving off the road..:ltr:

·
Registered
96 Posts
70's today in Chicago! Time to ride!

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Smart Ass. Oh, and I say that with great respect. :)cheers
Nice job.

Edit: Now that I've clicked there, it's obvious that you have left us with far too many choices and the extraordinary task of sorting through them and making a choice on our own. To save us the trouble, could you provide us with the exact model that you find to provide the results that you were looking for? Also, to make it even a bit easier, could I have your credit card number?

TIA

:)))))

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Smart Ass. Oh, and I say that with great respect. :)cheers
Nice job.

Edit: Now that I've clicked there, it's obvious that you have left us with far too many choices and the extraordinary task of sorting through them and making a choice on our own. To save us the trouble, could you provide us with the exact model that you find to provide the results that you were looking for? Also, to make it even a bit easier, could I have your credit card number?

TIA

:)))))
Good comeback! thumb up Unfortunately the credit card won't do you any good though. Maxed out by buying too many bike parts. :D

Whatever is the least expensive is the one I buy. Sometimes you can catch 'em on sale for around $30.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice and cool here in FL. 98 yesterday. Still drenched after a couple of hours.

May wimp out and put it away till the end of the summer. Can't ride early evenings, we have alot of thunderstorms and deer!

Local golf course has air conditioners on the golf carts... when are we going to come out with that option:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts