Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

Happy to be aboard. A local Victory dealer in Dallas recommended I sign-up for this forum - so here I am. This dealer was nice enough to let me take some pictures of CoolAss on Victory motorcycles in his showroom - one or two of which made it onto our new website.

Anyway - hope to meet many of you - looking forward to discussions.

Regards,

Brian
CoolAss

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Welcome. Your turn, start discussing.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CoolAss

Hahaha! Love the sense of humor.

Okay - start discussing what? I do have a question - perhaps a good place to start. Why so many Spyder pics on the Victory site. Am I missing something?

Also - what do you think of the Victory and Spyder pics on my website?

Regards,

Brian
CoolAss

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Someone else is gonna have to answer that first one. I haven't seen any Spyders on Vic's sites. Maybe your cookies resulted in Spyders showing up there.
Gimme your web site address and I'll check it out and get back to you.
What are you riding these days?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hot Seat - Coolass

Perhaps it's just the pop-up ads, but looks like a lot of Spyder promotion going on - on the Victory website.

CoolAss has been around since 2006, but we just released a new website a couple of weeks ago. Take a look - www.genuinecoolass.com

Let me know what you think.

And is it Ric Z? I have a very close friend in Atlanta - went to school together in Ohio - named Ric (short for Kenric). He's quite an actor - film and TV.

Regards,

Brian

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Thanks for the address, I'll go there right now.
Not in Atlanta--Portland, Oregon is where I hang my helmet. I've been told I'm quite the actor too.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quite the actor, huh? A dues paying SAG member??

Just kidding. You may also want to check out Ric Reitz on Google.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Meh, Can-Am one day, Honda the next, HD on another. Just advertising banners. The site has to use advertisement to stay afloat I guess.

Hope you enjoy the board.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Brian,
I went to you site and no Spyders or anything else for that matter. Then again, I have Adblocker installed and it works fantastically. Very attractive site.
Question about your CoolAss saddle cover; Do you remove it prior to riding, or leave it on and sit on it. Your site doesn't say.
Ric

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Ric Z:

Thanks for the compliments on the website. No small $$ to get it that way - as I'm sure you know.

CoolAss is designed for when your ride is parked, not in motion. Yes - we do have customers that ride w/ CoolAss on the seat, but we recommend against it. Makes the seat big time slippery!

Best,

Brian

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
That's a great product for every part of the country except the Pacific Northwet. If it gets over 75 degrees here, we think it too hot. But we complain no matter what the weather--its a NW thing.
BTW, my Ric is short for Richard.

·
Registered
69 Posts
???

Are you a new member or a vender (you are trying to drum up business for your product)? If you're a vender, aren't you suppose to pay to advertise here? Also, I don't see the Victory logo on your site. What's up with that? Also, your product name should be displayed somewhere near the top of your home page, I don't see it. And another thing...:p

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Hey Jean! Didja notice Brian and wife ride the "other" American bike? Maybe he's lurking this forum to see if our Victorys are as good as we say they are and will be replacing their current rides with superior machines. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I'm new here and about to buy my first victory. Its an 08' Vegas low in boardwalk blue. 2173 miles and mint condition. The question I have is the guy wants 9500$ firm and has held it for 2 months for me. Is that a fair price?

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Are you a new member or a vender (you are trying to drum up business for your product)? If you're a vender, aren't you suppose to pay to advertise here? Also, I don't see the Victory logo on your site. What's up with that? Also, your product name should be displayed somewhere near the top of your home page, I don't see it. And another thing...:p
Yes, what this gentleman said. Thread closed.

Hey I'm new here and about to buy my first victory. Its an 08' Vegas low in boardwalk blue. 2173 miles and mint condition. The question I have is the guy wants 9500$ firm and has held it for 2 months for me. Is that a fair price?
Wrong thread. Please start a new thread on your topic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.