Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea how bright or the overall quality of these lights? Look rather cheap in pic but pics don't tell too much. Trying to clean up the front and rear signals. Seems like MBW is reputable?

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Anyone have any idea how bright or the overall quality of these lights? Look rather cheap in pic but pics don't tell too much. Trying to clean up the front and rear signals. Seems like MBW is reputable?
Unless those are high power LEDs (and I don't think they are) I have my doubts that they would been seen when placed so close to the headlight. I wouldn't bet my life on that arrangement, no matter how cool they look.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I would think something like that keeps you bike barely legal, as it still has front turning signals, but don't expect anybody to notice your blinking. Even if they're super bright, they're in the center of the bike.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I thought about this setup, but not for long. Didn't think there was enough lighting to feel safe with.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input...didn't think it was worth it any way. I hate those damn stock blinkers!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just my 2 cents...

Here in Ontario, Canada....signals must be minimum 12 inches apart. I've never seen anyone get a ticket for signals not meeting this rule, but....that's the rule.

And I agree...You'll lose sight of those in the headlight.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a set of these on my Hammer. I have no problems with others seeing my turn signals. Hope this helps

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts