Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody. Heading to OKC Saturday to pick up a 13' Hammer 8-Ball. The bike looks mint and has 2900 miles and only thing aftermarket I see is hacker ripper exhaust and license plate relocation. We agreed on $7,250 and I just want to see how you guys think I did. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
What's up everybody. Heading to OKC Saturday to pick up a 13' Hammer 8-Ball. The bike looks mint and has 2900 miles and only thing aftermarket I see is hacker ripper exhaust and license plate relocation. We agreed on $7,250 and I just want to see how you guys think I did. Thanks.
Sounds like a killer deal thumb up
Last year my daughter's boyfriend bought a 2008 Yamaha Stratoliner with 7k miles for the same price you're paying......I think you're doing a whole lot better :wink

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
You'll love the Hammer. And yes, you did good, real good IMHO.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
good buy!

i have one + love it! pirelli night dragons will improve handling a lot but only wear decently. lots of info on this site to help you spend $$$ good luck

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Sounds like you did good to me! I was thinking of buying a smaller bike to ride around town and that seemed to be about the going price and that was here in NE Florida and south east Georgia! I hope you enjoy it and please post some pictures of it soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input guys. I felt like I did pretty good. I owned an 07 Jackpot premium a few years back and loved it, hoping I like the Hammer just as much.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sounds like a great deal to me!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
IVE been watching prices all around the country since Polaris made their announcement.
You did well to get that price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts