Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My cable broke at the lever but I also apparently lost the cable from in the sheathing as well because it's no longer there. How do I know what I need? I've seen he 36in to adjuster and the 24, which is which. i'm assuming I have an all original OEM bike... So whats the difference? (yes I AM new to this, 100%)馃槂

Registered
Check one of the victory on line parts websites and look at the year and model of your bike and you can get the factory number of your clutch, or throttle cables etc then you can look at sites to get the best price. Might try www.witchdoctors. com . They generally carry all victory cables at a reasonable price.

Premium Member
Just do a search, there are several companies that carry cables for Victory.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I did check witchdoctor and I got those two choices. Wasn't sure what one was correct. Or if it mattered

Premium Member
I did check witchdoctor and I got those two choices. Wasn't sure what one was correct. Or if it mattered
My suggestion would be to call them. I've called for help from them a few times, and been happy with the help I received.

Reactions: yago20

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah going to have to. Would rather it get it right the first time. Less hassle that way.

Registered
There are two throttle cables, a push and a pull. That's why the throttle snaps back when you let it go. If you do have a broken throttle cable I would replace both. If you tell us the year and model of your bike we could give you more information.

Reactions: yago20

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I could have sworn i said clutch. But I figured it out. I'm learning. Slowly, so thanks to all of ya for the assistance. Its for a 99 v92c. By the time I made this brain had already been in shut down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts