·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Yep, I stand corrected thumb up

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Yes. It just pries off carefully.
You can pull it off just using your fingers under the edge. I started on the right (throttle) side and lifting across. I would not use any tool for fear of scratching the gauge lens

·
Registered
12,250 Posts
Who are you calling a tiny flat head?:(

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Dennis (et al.): I've never taken off the bezels, but I've taken off the headlight trim ring and speaker grills a lot (as part of removing the fairing, to do assorted mods). So, I'm not positive that these will work on the bezels, but they're the bees knees for removing that other stuff: http://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-nylon-pry-bar-installer-kit-69668.html .

These nylon pry bars are strong and thin enough to really make removing the headlight bezel, etc., a trivial task, and they're soft enough not to mar anything. If you have a Harbor Freight nearby, you can get these for about $4 on sale, with a coupon. If not, any auto store should have something similar.

BTW, I'd suggest you add your year and model of bike, and your location, to your profile or signature. This info is often relevant to questions posted, so it would save you the trouble of remembering to enter it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts