Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my Kingpin for a few weeks. Shortly after I picked it up it started having an intermittent problem of cutting out momentarily. Research on this forum lead me to replace the 40 amp auto-reset circuit breaker. Now it runs like a raped ape. Unfortunately i now have a new problem. My mileage is suffering a bit from my new found addiction to excess twisting of the throttle. Is it always this intoxicating? My old Suzuki was fun, but this is like going from a slant 6 Dart to a 440 Charger R/T. I love this bike!

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
Hi!...My names Chris, ...and I'm a Victory addict too!
ever since my first ride I've been totally hooked,
addicted to the rush of powerful acceleration,
craving the smooth and balanced handling,
powerless over inhaling her flowing lines,
drunk on the feeling of owning the Best damn Motorcycle on the planet.
Glad I'm not alone :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had one of those slant 6 Darts! Pretty sure my riding lawn mower could beat that POS in a 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I've only had my Kingpin for a few weeks. Shortly after I picked it up it started having an intermittent problem of cutting out momentarily. Research on this forum lead me to replace the 40 amp auto-reset circuit breaker. Now it runs like a raped ape. Unfortunately i now have a new problem. My mileage is suffering a bit from my new found addiction to excess twisting of the throttle. Is it always this intoxicating? My old Suzuki was fun, but this is like going from a slant 6 Dart to a 440 Charger R/T. I love this bike!
Attend victory demo days and rude a stock 106 anything. After 1/2 a day get back on yours and it's like a new bike. My name is Tim and I am a Vic HP addict too. Already planning mods for my 04 thus year. Lol

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
Attend victory demo days and rude a stock 106 anything. After 1/2 a day get back on yours and it's like a new bike. My name is Tim and I am a Vic HP addict too. Already planning mods for my 04 thus year. Lol
you're not wrong Tims
Welcome to 'Vic HP Anonymous'

·
Registered
530 Posts
For valentines day my wife made me ribs and put together this video of a chest mounted gopro rip we did through some gorgeous twistys last year. I swear it was like biker methadone. I just sat there eating ribs and watching me go for a rip. My only fear is that come that nice weather I may have next leveled my addiction. I hope I'm not hooked on eating ribs while ACTUALLY riding.

...this could get messy.

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
For valentines day my wife made me ribs and put together this video of a chest mounted gopro rip we did through some gorgeous twistys last year. I swear it was like biker methadone. I just sat there eating ribs and watching me go for a rip. My only fear is that come that nice weather I may have next leveled my addiction. I hope I'm not hooked on eating ribs while ACTUALLY riding.

...this could get messy.
can we see the vid too?...we'll bring our own ribs of course:)
Ive got some vid of me carving up the Woodenbong- Rathdowney road on mine, its got a bit of wind noise from the camera , just gotta try and get back into my youtube account as its all changed and my password dont work

·
Registered
139 Posts
no no no i wanna hear the bike braaaappppp dont throw music over it. :ride:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts