Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been told it is a simple task and I see one screw to the rear of the factory floorboards. I'm guessing you would mount the rear bolt there, but what do you do about the front bolt?

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I've been told it is a simple task and I see one screw to the rear of the factory floorboards. I'm guessing you would mount the rear bolt there, but what do you do about the front bolt?
The foot controls slide into a groved fixture. There are three holes in the slide. When you take out the screw, you can adjust adjust them to the hole fore or aft of the stock default setting. The floorboards themselves are fixed though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to go look at the bike again to see if I can figure it out. I'm looking into buying a kingpin for my wife and she has trouble reaching the controls. I googled it and found a kit from Victory that includes a shock and floorboard relocation mounts and it says it puts the floorboards in the same position as an 09 KP Low. I'm not sure what the difference is, but I was thinking of installing lowering links and sliding the controls back if that would work, rather than spending $500 on a kit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I could be wrong but I think the adjustable floorboards are specific to the cross bikes. Moving the kingpin boards requires a different bracket between the frame and board. I have a KP 8-ball with the pulled back brackets that I'd love to swap for a forward set. Let me know if you decide to go that route and are interested in a trade.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate your response and if my wife gets a bike in the near future I will definitely contact you. thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts