Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry, but i can't figure out how to put my bike information in so it shows up in the bottom of my posts like most of you guys. Can you tell me how to do it? :crzy:
Thanks,
LongRIder

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
sorry, but i can't figure out how to put my bike information in so it shows up in the bottom of my posts like most of you guys. Can you tell me how to do it? :crzy:
Thanks,
LongRIder
Click on UserCP (above) and click on Edit Signature over on the left. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you RedRocker !
LongRIder

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
My pleasure.

Are you heading over to M.O.M' South this weekend for the Vic Demo truck?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just may get by there on Saturday. I have some business threre anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I just may get by there on Saturday. I have some business threre anyway.
We'll be there on Sunday. It sounds like a really fun weekend and they're in their new building. cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
What 's up longrider? I see your from RI i am too!! Were in RI are you? I live in Cranston.I dont see to many vic riders around my area.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shooter, I am in Cranston also. Garden City to be specific. I just got my new XC so I am new to teh Victory family. I also have two HD's in my garage, but needed to try something new. So far,I am loving it!!!!. :D
Fred (LongRIder)

·
Registered
201 Posts
hey longrider i am in oaklawn village pretty close to you! we should do some riding some time.I am going to moms south on saturday and try some different bikes out since the truck is going to be there it should be a good time!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts