Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find any info on a Grasshopper solo backrest. I've seen the one that has the bracket that goes with the passenger seat but I'm looking for info on the solo version.

How does it attach? How does it look? Professional? Comfort?

I appreciate any info, experience, or direction thrown around. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Can't find any info on a Grasshopper solo backrest. I've seen the one that has the bracket that goes with the passenger seat but I'm looking for info on the solo version.

How does it attach? How does it look? Professional? Comfort?

I appreciate any info, experience, or direction thrown around. Thanks.
I have no idea, unfortunatly,
I have the grasshopper that attaches via the pillion seat and it works just fine...however with a female pillion I stow in in the saddlebags and use her as my backrest.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, thanks for the reply. I don't have anywhere to bolt to on the bottom of my seat so I would really love to find out how these solo seat setups work and look.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are u putting it on a cross country and are U using stock seat
I want to use a stock Vegas seat(I'm on a Vegas) and I would love to see what this SOLO grasshopper backrest looks like. How does it attach? etc...

Thanks for the replies so far. Any more help???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
might look on youtube
Duh...I didn't think of that. I took a look but, alas, no help there either from my search.

Geez, I can't believe there isn't a picture or video. I guess I'll give a call to Grasshopper and see if they can/will help with questions. I'll pass on any info I get(if I get any).wac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts