Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Victory owner here! I've been an admirer of the Victory Magnum X-1 since test riding one almost four years ago. I thought it would be my future bike. Then Polaris closed the Victory division and I thought that was that. The years have gone by and Harley and Indian have been whipping out the same old stuff and I kept thinking about how perfectly that Magnum had fit me, not to mention the fact that now so few people actually have them now. Whenever you go out these days there are endless rows of black Street Glides and Road Glides. I decided that if I were presented with a good opportunity I would buy a gently used Stealth Edition 2016 Magnum X-1. Well a couple of months back I found a guy in PA who was selling his beloved X-1 with only 3000 miles on it and I quickly made a deal and bought it. I have since put about 1500 miles on it and have gotten tons of compliments on the bike! I hope I can get lots of tips and insights from the members on the forum so I can keep riding this awesome bike for many years to come!

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Welcome Convenant and I know you are going to be very pleased with your sectional. Ain't nothing like owning and riding a bike you know is unique and in a good way too.

·
Registered
591 Posts
New Victory owner here! I've been an admirer of the Victory Magnum X-1 since test riding one almost four years ago. I thought it would be my future bike. Then Polaris closed the Victory division and I thought that was that. The years have gone by and Harley and Indian have been whipping out the same old stuff and I kept thinking about how perfectly that Magnum had fit me, not to mention the fact that now so few people actually have them now. Whenever you go out these days there are endless rows of black Street Glides and Road Glides. I decided that if I were presented with a good opportunity I would buy a gently used Stealth Edition 2016 Magnum X-1. Well a couple of months back I found a guy in PA who was selling his beloved X-1 with only 3000 miles on it and I quickly made a deal and bought it. I have since put about 1500 miles on it and have gotten tons of compliments on the bike! I hope I can get lots of tips and insights from the members on the forum so I can keep riding this awesome bike for many years to come!
Welcome to the Forum Covenant from Elmvale ON Canada...

You will just have to get use to getting those compliments, they just keep on coming....I've had bus drivers holler at me at lights saying hey man what kind of bike is that...Victory Cross Country .....bus driver....man that is a sweeeeeeet ride ...;) One of literally thousands I've had....

Ride safe and enjoy....

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
YEP! Welcome and Ride with Pride!....Victory Rules the streets!
My biggest problem with them is whether to ride the Vegas or the XC.
Vics are even rarer Downunder

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
A magnum .... I have seen a magnum in Indonesia and just now in UAE .... I like the looks of them

Welcome from Indonesia ... IMG20190321202751-2080x1560.jpg

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
591 Posts
yup they are a nice looking ride....you know...I know I have the right ride for me....cuz sometimes in the evening I'll go thru the laundry room open the door to the garage turn on the light and just look at the bike for a few...smile and go back inside..... tis then you know your azz is on the right ride 8)

Ride safe,

Rob

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Covenant. Nice ride, rather unique. The Forum is a good place to hang out; come for the tech support, stay for the good company.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
yup they are a nice looking ride....you know...I know I have the right ride for me....cuz sometimes in the evening I'll go thru the laundry room open the door to the garage turn on the light and just look at the bike for a few...smile and go back inside..... tis then you know your azz is on the right ride 8)

Ride safe,

Rob
Gee Rob I dont even need to open no doors, my rides all live with me, how fortunate am I !
View from my bar...

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts