Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I'm riding down the highway where the speed limit is 50 MPH in the right lane.
I come up on a car doing 40 MPH, so as I go around I notice they are on the cell phone with their window down :D.
So I shift from 5th to 3rd and just ride along beside him with the pipes rattling his ass, til he finally ended his phone call:cool:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
What a great motorcycle ambassador.

:ltr:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
The other day I'm riding down the highway where the speed limit is 50 MPH in the right lane.
I come up on a car doing 40 MPH, so as I go around I notice they are on the cell phone with their window down :D.
So I shift from 5th to 3rd and just ride along beside him with the pipes rattling his ass, til he finally ended his phone call:cool:
You're cool.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
After meeting 8ball I can definitely see him doing this with a big ol smile

·
Registered
580 Posts

You are my new hero cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Around here, they'll grab the wheel and give you a little tap over into the ditch and keep on rolling without interrupting the conversation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts