Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there are mod parts yet both performance and bling. Have 2012 XCT and wondering if a guy should wait a year
opinions please

·
Registered
755 Posts
Engine is same as the any other victory so buying performance parts shouldn't be an issue. When it comes to bling I'm sure you can find bunch of stuff also. What do you wanna get? Mirrors? Floor boards? Handle bars?

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
The Boardwalk is a Vegas with different:
Gas tank
Fenders
Seat
Side covers
Cheese wedges
Handlebars
Foot controls
Wheels and tires

With the exception of a few cosmetics items, you can take most parts off a Vegas and they will bolt right on a Boardwalk. Same chassis... same engine...

All these are the same below the skin and each could easily be converted to the other...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Parts Mod.

I'm checking around for a pipe from D & D slip-on that hopefully fits. They said, no but it looks like the same pipe for the KP 2012. Also a k & n filter then PC-v. i'll keep people posted on how it goes.
:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok, D & D said there were no pipes from them that fit it. But the Victory 2013 catalog came out. I looked at the numbers that they are posting for their pipes and looks like the KP 11-12 fit the same pipes as the 2013 BW. I was thinking of getting the aftermarket version of slash pipes from RPW instead of the Victory version. Does anyone have any experience with the Power commander version with dual dongles?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Picking up my new White BW this week. Do we know if any of the other model slip-ons will bolt right on to this? The 13 catalog does not offer them. Also will the recalibration work? Thanks guys for any info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts