Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that Crossroads has everyone beat. Just the other day he shared he has 2000 miles on his ride & with 622 posts, that figures out to 3.21 miles per post:crzy:
I'm thinking that he would enjoy that bike a lot more if he didn't have to stop every 3.21 miles to get on the forum :ltr:dance 1:ltr:
Perhaps the 2012 models should feature built in wi-fi?:confused:
As for me, I'd much rather stay on the bike a little longer!

CrossRoads: nothing personal, TIME FOR ME TO:
:soapbox: JUMP OFF.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
LOL:ltr::ltr::ltr:

I know a couple of riders that always ride with their laptops and with these new tablets coming out it makes it much easier to stop for gas at a WiFi hot spot and log in!!thumb upthumb up

Keep the posts and riding coming CR!!cheers

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Hahaha... Nice statistic. I can explain myself though. I have a desk job and my work is not continuous. I have sometimes hours at a time with nothing to do, but have to be at my desk - can't hop on my bike and take a break. So at work I'm always with one foot in the forum, which explains why I have so many posts.

I'm here to learn, and have learned a lot in the past few months, so I'm always eager to ask questions - truth be told, I don't know much. Then I also feel obligated to help someone else in return, so I don't become the leech of the forum. I'm also faithful to one forum only, so all my posts go in here while others spread themselves across more than one forum.

I do ride 50miles a day to and from work, except on rainy days, and I do a little riding on weekends too. Only had the bike since October. I guess average miles, but a lot of posts. :eek:

Combine all of the above and you'll have a very low MPP (Miles Per Post) :ltr:.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
And it's Winter time. Lots of people put their bikes away for the Winter and break out their Snowmobiles. At least that's what I'd do if I lived in snow country again.
Good point, however that excuse may only work for others, not me. So.Cal weather here. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts