Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
No more than 250 per numbered group. Sometimes it is less. I have the '11 Ness XC #120. For a long time I did not hear of anyone with a number of these over 200 but recently a guy mentioned on either this site or another that he had bought #212 so it may be that Victory produces only so many and then they move to the next year but I don't know for certain other than the official line that there would be "no more than 250" of ANY of the numbered bikes (Ness'es, LE's, etc)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've heard that as well, that there are no more than 250 in North America of each make. They don't count overseas though, which would also be around the 250 mark. Not sure what the difference would be other than right-hand drive.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I've heard that as well, that there are no more than 250 in North America of each make. They don't count overseas though, which would also be around the 250 mark. Not sure what the difference would be other than right-hand drive.
This post is the first time I have heard any "disclaimer" regarding over seas production. However, I don't personally see how they could deliver #'s 1-250 here in the States and/or North America continent and then some other count to non-North America countries. Just doesn't seem plausible to me. Please link to anything you may have read. Thanks

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I have the #29 2011 Zach Ness and I know a #2 2009 Cory Ness nearby here in the UK. It seems that we get the low numbers! The 2012 Zach Ness on the Motorcycle stand at a large annual show in Birmingham recently was also in the teens if I remember correctly.

I am under the impression that there are up to 250 bikes produced worldwide and here in the UK they sell up to 10 of each limited edition currently from what I see/hear.

Regards

Dannae

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have the #29 2011 Zach Ness and I know a #2 2009 Cory Ness nearby here in the UK. It seems that we get the low numbers! The 2012 Zach Ness on the Motorcycle stand at a large annual show in Birmingham recently was also in the teens if I remember correctly.

I am under the impression that there are up to 250 bikes produced worldwide and here in the UK they sell up to 10 of each limited edition currently from what I see/hear.

Regards

Dannae
That sounds logical. Thanks for the details!

·
Registered
156 Posts
This post is the first time I have heard any "disclaimer" regarding over seas production. However, I don't personally see how they could deliver #'s 1-250 here in the States and/or North America continent and then some other count to non-North America countries. Just doesn't seem plausible to me. Please link to anything you may have read. Thanks
I do stand corrected, it was quite awhile ago when I was looking to find some numbers and read that there was only a certain amout made for North America, then found that they were getting them as well in the UK. So I asumed there would be an extra certain amount made for there. But here is a FB link to a Victory dealer that says otherwise.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=163294067033916
So these numbered bikes are a bit more rare than the others.
Which is good in my books.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
The facebook post sounds about right, I think I know of 4 Zach Ness in the UK and I know I had the last one for sale. The others are widely different in numbers so the stock we get here don't run concurrently numbers wise.

I don't think there is any method in the madness and it seems random then as to what number you get.

Just out of interest, (it got me thinking), what numbers would you have been most happy to get apart from #1 of course! ?
I was dreading #69 and maybe #13 :crzy:

Regards

Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts