Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Diamond, out of the 4426 members, do you know the break down of how many people own a certain bike. IE:wac "X" amount of people own jackpots, "X" amount people own hammers. Seems to me people own more Vegas/Jackpots based on activity on pages.wac

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Since the forum's sign-up form does not ask you what bike you ride, I would guess they don't have that info anywhere. ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats true. Just wondering. Don't lose sleep over it. One of those crazy thoughts as I sit here in a snow storm. Yuk

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You could look at all the profiles and get most of the data. For the ones that don't list model you could read all the posts they've sent or responded to. That would probably get you 80% of your answers; you would have to email/PM the individuals with missing info. You say it's snowing, this will give you something to do...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL:ltr: I may do that tommorrow. Predicting over a foot of the "white evil". Cant ride:mad: I didnt know if there was a computer program that did that. But as Crossroad said if you dont put it down we will never know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts