Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw these on another forum, thought I would ask it here. How many victory motorcycles are in your particular area of the country?

Here in central NY, I know of at least 5 Hammers and 3 Jackpots. Guess we like our muscle cruisers here.

·
Registered
103 Posts
well

The main group I ride with. Has 3 Hammers and a V-Rod. But when I run with the Colorado (deleted per forum rules) we had 20 Vics all models. I do see alot of Kingpins in the springs

Chris

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live in west central Florida and I am on the road quite a bit- I put about 35-40 thousand miles a year on my vehicles and I look for Vic's all the time-- I don't see that many, My guess is the overwhelming vast majority are hogz, then next would be sport bikes, then suzukis,hondas & yamahas. If you look at the Vics for sale, quite a # of them don't have very many miles on them. I ride mine mostly on the weekend and tool around town a bit close to everyday. I will ride a bit more in the fall and winter as I am not gonna ride in the rain. So its hard to tell how many are in the area when they sit parked in the garages

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in So Cal particularly the Los Angeles area and aside from mine ive only seen maybe 2 others on the rode in the 2+ years ive made the switch. There are Victory groups here but they generally meet on nights Im working so its difficult to tell. I will say this though, I get alot of compliments and stares where ever I go even from Harley owners.

07 KPT
S&S intake
RPW 2:1 Big Deal

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
cervelo- I did notice a lot of JP s for sale when I was looking for mine. Sad that there not getting ridden expecially with your warm weather.
askapa- Definately get noticed. We started slow here but the vic brand is knocking on some doors. My buddies and I are trying hard to push this bike.

AMERICAN MADE!!! Vic brothers and sisters

·
Registered
173 Posts
got 5 just where i work. 2 of the faithful traded theirs in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts