Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

461 - 480 of 503 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,403 Posts
You put on 15,000 kms already? Damn man lol.

Sent from my device right to your screen!

·
Premium Member
9,018 Posts
You put on 15,000 kms already? Damn man lol.

Sent from my device right to your screen!
Yeah man....got some catching up to do!

·
Registered
827 Posts
57000 and some change on my 2013 XCT. Running strong too. Sunday was a ride from base camp to Crater Lake. It was about a 200 mile loop. TOO MANY PEOPLE.
The scenery was good thou.

Safe travels and a great 4th of July weekend to you all, KEN

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Did a quick trip to Boston to see the daughter, the grands and the siblings. She crossed 120,000 on the way back. Still running the original belt and all original bearings.
I do the ride, 1130 miles, over 2 days now in deference to old age. Had flu like symptoms around noon of day one. It made for a long and miserable rest of the ride.

Reactions: theja1

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Did a quick trip to Boston to see the daughter, the grands and the siblings. She crossed 120,000 on the way back. Still running the original belt and all original bearings.
I do the ride, 1130 miles, over 2 days now in deference to old age. Had flu like symptoms around noon of day one. It made for a long and miserable rest of the ride.
Unbelievable Dave , keep it going !cheers

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ticked over the 10K mark just last week .. 10300 as of this morning as well ..

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #467

·
Premium Member
9,018 Posts
Up around 120,000 kms on mine now

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Super Moderator
6,403 Posts
Impressive. I just ticked over 38,500 this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got my 08 KP in Summer 2015 with 1600 miles on it.
Now has 20900 , still absolutely love this bike.

Every time I ride it I wonder about the American motorcycle buyer, still cant believe Victory couldnt sell enough of these bikes to make a decent profit and keep the brand going.

Going to have a problem in the next few years, I had planned to give my KP to my son and move to a Magnum after another few years of riding the KP.
No Idea what I would get now that Vic is no more. I really love the styling of the Magnum , the Indians are definitely not for me and I cant see going back to Harley.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
just over 20,000 miles on mine

·
Super Moderator
6,403 Posts
This happened today.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
I finished this season with 31,547 .

It was cut short last month when I fell in my driveway and dislocated my right distal thumb joint , tore my distal flexor tendon , and tore 2 ligaments that support the lateral stability of the thumb . I would have been better off had I just landed on my head .

There's always next year .... I hope .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
Dang Mags!! Sorry to hear that. Totally sux.

No wonder you've been so quiet lately. Kinda hard to type when you have your hand in a cast or splint and it hurts.

Were you able to keep working at all?
Yea , I sell Ford Parts so I mostly think for a living . Missed a week or so , incident was August 18 . Kind of a freak accident but knew right away I was messed up . I had multiple projects going on , half a deck built that has been on hold , lost 90% of thumb mobility but working on that now . (painfully) . My thumb is literally twice the size of my left , and will most likely stay that way till I croak . Good times !:grin I will say , you don't know how much you rely on a thumb until you don't have the use of it . SUCKS !

Reactions: depot picker
461 - 480 of 503 Posts