Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I have an 07 Kingpin Tour, and did not care for the stock seat. After much searching, I continued to find seats for the Kingpin would not work for the Tour because of the Tour pack. Checked forums with little luck on the difference, input seemed to be hole pattern is the same so it "should" work.

Ordered a Mustang seat, it does bolt on, but the bracket position for the seat is different, and thus the tour pack mounting ends up being out of position. I put together a simple pic illustration of how I modified the bike to fit, hopefully this will be useful to those that were/are in the same boat I was as far as limited seat options.

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well done! I was in a similar situation. My bike had the Mustang seats and I wanted to add a tour pack. Nothing would bolt on so I ended up with a Tsukayu tour trunk and a Kewlmetal luggage rack. The Mustang seat is great, but it limits your options with luggage racks and passenger backrests.

·
Registered
47 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, that is a really sharp bike, rear trunk looks great, like the batwing also.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks. You have a nice looking bike yourself! It's my 8-ball Tour bike. I love the fact that I can remove the rear trunk and the Batwing fairing in less than 5min.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts