Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) click "User CP" in the brown tool bar.
2) click, in the left column under "Settings and Options" click "Edit Avatar".
Here is what the Edit Avatar page looks like

You will click "Use Custom Avatar"
3) Then either enter the URL, if you have it in photobucket etc or upload it from your computer.
YOU MUST REDUCE THE SIZE OF THE AVATAR TO THE SPECIFIED SIZE!!!!
I use Microsoft Photo Editor to do mine. My current Raiders Avatar is reduced to 110 wide by 120 height pixels/1.15 x 1.25 inches.
4) click "Save Changes".

·
Registered
32 Posts

Your Current Avatar
No Avatar Specified
Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

this is all that is in my avatar usage area... can it be fixed?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gobeaves do me a favor and paste a print screen of your Avatar edit page.

To print screen just go to the Edit Avatar page hit the print screen button on your keyboard.

Then open up Microsoft picture editor or MS Paint and paste it. Then post it per the posting pic instructions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I just cant seem to print the screen , but it is just like yours in the first post minus the custom avatar box. just the first box with a blank where the avatar goes and a green dot on "do not use avatar" and it will not unclick. Probably because there is no other option. I dont have a paid membership for this forum, so I see that is why I can't put a pic in my signature area , thats o.k. but I still should be able to put a small avatar on . Maybe some problems with the sites programing or something? Could be why a lot of other people don't have them either. :confused:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try the avatar now. As you can see i've been bumped to administrator. I'm not real savvy on the software but have a knack for learning quick.

If it is not working now let me know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks diamondrmp you da man!!! My avatar is on and working...thanks again for fixing this for me ! cheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Heh, I'm a day late, but yeah, it does work! Great job, Diamond. You'll make a mighty fine sheriff, err, administrator! thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I can only take the credit for informing the Main Admin. He took care of it but from now on I will be the go to guy!!thumb up

·
Registered
254 Posts
Your Current Avatar
No Avatar Specified
Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

this is all that is in my avatar usage area... can it be fixed?
This is happening to me as well. Have my 2 post count up. Help please???

Bueller????

NM...i'ts fixed. Thanks to.......um, whoever. Crossroads, admin, diamond??

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I seem to be having the same trouble that others have had. Any help from the moderators would be much appreciated. Thanks!
You need 3 posts and your account in good standing to post an avatar. This seems to be your first post - two more to go. Once you got 3 pots, allow a few hours for the server to acknowledge your accomplishment. thumb up

·
Registered
18 Posts
You need 3 posts and your account in good standing to post an avatar. This seems to be your first post - two more to go. Once you got 3 pots, allow a few hours for the server to acknowledge your accomplishment.
Ohhhhhh... 3! I thought it was 2. Oh well this should be 3. I will try again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think I've got it..3 posts needed to post Avatar, 2 Posts needed to post elsewhere on the Forum and Paid subscription to have a signature picture.....

Confusing but does that sound right?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well guess I'm wrong.... 3 posts and still can't add a custom avatar of my own.:confused:

Mines working now... guess it takes a few minutes for everything to click....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Why so hard to say who you are and show a photo? I bought my Highball in April, customized it, and would love the benefit of folks experience. Want to let people know I'm legit. Is this due to spam/bots?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
You need 3 posts and your account in good standing to post an avatar. This seems to be your first post - two more to go. Once you got 3 pots, allow a few hours for the server to acknowledge your accomplishment. thumb up

Thank you.
LOL
I was trying to load an Avatar and there was nothing available. Now it all makes sense. :crzy:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts