Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I'm still barefoot...

#1 (where do you find the "Manage Attachments" link to click???) one of the page shots you posted of your page looked different from mine, maybe that's the problem.
Has a paper clip icon, and shows up whenever you're typing a reply. Highlighted in the screen shot below:
c.jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great idea.. add steps... except I don't know where 'manage attachments' is located? Would you please detail this for me... I'm not tooo brite.... I guess... LOL

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Great idea.. add steps... except I don't know where 'manage attachments' is located? Would you please detail this for me... I'm not tooo brite.... I guess... LOL
I have highlighted in yellow and circled in red the paper-clip icon you need to press on (see my previous post). That is the "manage attachments" link, and it shows up whenever you're posting something, right above the text box where you typed the post.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I guess I'm not allowed to post pix. In the quick reply and the Post reply I don't have the "highlighted paper clip". NOW WHAT?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Testing my Posting Skills

Had a great 500 mile ride with wife on our 2008 vision. Just installed the Lloyds secondary air filter, so curious to see the results.

Still looking at drilling out the baffles for some more noise. Has anyone done this on their Vision? Do the baffles come out? Any works of wisdom?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Where's the "manage attachments" link?
Please refer to post #42 of this thread, where the Manage Attachments (paper clip icon) has been highlighted in yellow, for your convenience. cheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Does that mean two new posts or does replies count?
A post can be the first in a thread, but the rule, as stated, requires you post twice - it does not require you start two threads. As shown below your icon, you already have 2 posts, so you're good to go.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts