Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a side mount license plate for my jackpot, and some silver bullets that I plan to install on the fender brackets.

I was looking underneath the stock license plate assembly and quickly realized it's one piece holding everything, including the tail light.

How are you guys with side mounts doing it? Did you have to hack up that plastic mold?

Also, do I need to remove the "u" shaped brackets in order to get the tire to drop out of the fender while on a Jack stand, or are people just using small tools?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, it was simple to remove. Only problem is now I can't figure out where to mount the silver bullets.

Only thing I can think of is to use one of the chrome fender bracket bolts. Problem with that, is the holes are 5/16 and the bolts form the silver bullets are 3/8. I'd have to widen out and re-thread.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
How to How to Remove tail light assembly for side mount for side mount

hi there i am having the same problem anyway apology for making this thread up guys. i just wanna thank you for making this thread and helping others. really thanks. now i remove tail light assembly for side mount. thumb up till next time guys!

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts