Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start this off. I would start off by adding some small floorboards.Second would be a set of black wrapped ground pounders.Then I would lose the white walls,and go with black walls.The final step would be to get rid of the front fender. Next...........

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Personally, I like the look of the white walls. What bothers me the most is the Vegas headlight. Not that there's anything wrong with that headlight, but imho the High Ball needs a more retro looking bucket.

·
Registered
336 Posts
- pull the head light and put on a round light.
- pull the tank and put on a 92c tank if I could. If not at least do a tank lift.
- wrapped short pipes
- loose the turn signals and put on a set of vegas LED hidden signals on the rear and a set of for wrap around LED for the front.
- side plate
- Jockey shift

- I would keep the rims and white walls! Love them!

This is were I would start cheers

·
Registered
103 Posts
- Round headlight
- Bobtail rear fender
- Move the controls back a little bit to mid control

Then it's perfect thumb up

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Or, just follow the lines below:

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
What lines....? All I noticed was the smoooooth curves....LOL And she hides the pedals from that old bicycle nicely....LOL...I would have no problem "personalizing" the Highball...mainly because I would have to kick my own ass for buying it in the first place...I'm definitely NOT a fan of this bike...was very disappointed

·
Registered
243 Posts
looks too much like a vegas , don't get me wrong i love my vegas' but for the look on this bike, for starters i would

1. loose the front fender

2. painted springer type forks

3. different tank , perhaps the tc tank would suffice

4. definitely floorboards [ no chrome ]

5. short rear fender

6. long side pipes back & up the rear apx 3 - 4 ft. with megaphone
type mufflers [ like we used to put on the triumphs back in the 60 's ]

7. a sissy bar at least 3 ft. higher than the fender.

8. some kind of tail / stop light like an old ford 30's era.

9. lose the side covers / mfg. sumpin different

10. almost forgot small round headlight a must.

11. no white walls for me / if you like em ok use em on your build.

steve

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
I like most of the mods already mentioned....especially the one with the fine female kickstand. But first...I would fill it up with fuel and ride the piss out of it. Cuz I like it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the ideas so far.

If I end up with one, my list will look this:

1. Taller bars. Im guessing the stock ones are gonna be around 16". Im thinking 20"

2. Floor boards or aftermarket billet forward controls in black.

3. Good bye turn signals.

4. Some sort of sissy bar. I'll have to design and build it myself.

5. Its gotta be lowered. Probably do air ride on the rear.

6. Custom tail light (someone mentioned one off a '34 Ford I think).

7. Custom left side license plate mount. Radiused maybe something that sits up right by the rear of the engine case.

8. Get rid of the factory mirrors. I want something that drops down under the bars.

9. Headlight. I dont mind the stock one, but it definitely needs a different style.

10. Tank lift.

11. Swap a tach in place of the speedo. Put the speedo somewhere else. I hate the way dual gauges look on Vics.

Im sure there is more, but those are the immediate ones. Can ya tell I've been thinking about this while looking at pics of the bike? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts