Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't own a Vic but like them. Current ride is a Screaming Eagle Electraglide, a bunch of Muscle cars and street rods, jeep, trucks boats and jetskis.
Have a 70 Chevelle SS 454 WITH THE LEGENDARY LS-6 motor.

Never driven a Victory and would like to know from owners pros and cons of Vic ownership.

I live in Maryland and would like to hear from locals some of the hot spots where Vic owners hang out.
Thanks in advance folks...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome!

Chevelle sounds like quite a machine. I'm a Ford guy, personally, so I hope we can still be friends lol

The downsides to owning a Vic? Polaris quit making them. That's it.

The upsides? Easy maintenance, stone-cold reliability, huge power potential, some pretty unique styling on most models. The Cross bikes and the Vision are probably the most nimble heavy touring cruisers around. 32k on mine, and it's needed a fork seal. That's all. My wife's Vegas has 11k and I had to replace the rear brake pressure switch.

I know we have more than a few guys from New England here, good cats. Can't remember if any of them are from MD specifically. I'm sure they'll chime in at some point.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

Same bike as Luciferiad and pretty much the same sales pitch! I have about 55,000 on mine and not counting wear parts (one replacement battery, one set of for seals, and 5 sets of tires) my only surprise was a $2 fork seal that took a few minutes to replace.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts