Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum. I'm currently a Honda VTX owner and am looking to mingle with victory owners to get an idea of what their line of motorcycles has to offer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I'm currently a Honda VTX owner and am looking to mingle with victory owners to get an idea of what their line of motorcycles has to offer.
It's summer here in Hampton Roads. Usually with the Heat index it's above 100. My vision is HOT. But then again i beleive most bikes are. But that aside, i love it. If you dont like people looking at you, its not the bike for you. lots of great comments, some not so great. It's a real headturner, and rides like you wouldnt believe. But schedule a test ride, see for yourself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My VTX is a bit of a head turner and I joke about it being a peacock. I painted it myslef colbolt blue with ghost flames. Added the fairing and Harley police bags on which I built mounts for 59 Cadillac tail lights. That aside I am looking for more. More power and comfort and feature like cruise control. I hae been very interested in the Cross Country. I like to tinker and upgrade and improve so my mission here is to se what kind of options are available for upgrades down the road, pipes, intake, engine components, the elusive pursuit of ore power.

Here are a couple shots of m current peacock.

Scott~

·
Registered
12 Posts
My VTX is a bit of a head turner and I joke about it being a peacock. I painted it myslef colbolt blue with ghost flames. Added the fairing and Harley police bags on which I built mounts for 59 Cadillac tail lights. That aside I am looking for more. More power and comfort and feature like cruise control. I hae been very interested in the Cross Country. I like to tinker and upgrade and improve so my mission here is to se what kind of options are available for upgrades down the road, pipes, intake, engine components, the elusive pursuit of ore power.

Here are a couple shots of m current peacock.

Scott~

Very Nice. I like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts