Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a 2015 Hammer 8-ball....no miles on it. Can't wait to ride.

Anyone else in the Edmonton area?

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Tony. Good to hear from you. So just like me....we bought the iron...and have not even test drove yet....lol !

Do you have any trips planned this season?

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Thanks MaddogUSMC.

I'll assume your a Marine...Thanks for your service !
You assumed right! You are welcome and Semper Fi!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey Tony. Good to hear from you. So just like me....we bought the iron...and have not even test drove yet....lol !

Do you have any trips planned this season?
Yup, I went to the bike show in January and after talking to Cycleworks I went home spoke to the wife and surprisingly she said go for it as the price was great and the 10 year warranty was too good to pass up.

No trips planned but as always I do spur of the moment trips to the mountains or just around to places like Wabamum lake on the backside there is a nice road. I do plan at some point in August to go down to Calgary and over to Banff via highway 1A and then through the icefields on 95 and back, a nice 2 day ride.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sorry I dont know why I said 10 year its 7 years.

Im not sure if it was a limited time promotion or what but both Cycleworks and Riverside were offering that on all new Victory motorcycles in stock. Cycleworks is a Polaris and Indian dealer so loosing Victory wont hurt their bottom line much. He says that he will service my bike for the entire 7 years and my warranty card is valid anywhere in North america.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Im not sure if it was a limited time promotion or what but both Cycleworks and Riverside were offering that on all new Victory motorcycles in stock. Cycleworks is a Polaris and Indian dealer so loosing Victory wont hurt their bottom line much. He says that he will service my bike for the entire 7 years and my warranty card is valid anywhere in North america.

Damn.....sounds too good to be true. I bought from Elk Island. Only got the standard 2 yr warranty

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts

I wish you guys luck on that! It seems that a lot of Vic dealerships are going belly up. I pray you guys don't get screwed.

I'm very sad that my baby got destroyed New Years Eve, which may be a blessing in disguise. A short time later, Polaris bitch slapped us all. If you are interested in my story, I started a thread on here called http://www.victoryforums.com/15-victory-forums-lounge/177897-serious-motorcycle-accident.html. It comes complete with pics of my poor bike and of my screwed up legs.

·
Registered
348 Posts
MD I have seen your post, what an awful experience to go through. I do hope you mend well and can get back on a bike soon.
@Zeb, ya, sadly the writing is on the wall for dealerships like Elk Island. Loosing Victory will likely spell the end for them as now all they have is quads and sleds. Not sure if they can survive on just that.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Thanks! It is a long road to recovery but I am slowly getting there. As for getting back on, not of I live in a major city!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts