Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am still learning this forum! Thus this post is similar to a reply I posted earlier under new member. I bought my first Victory a few months ago. It is a 2007 Kingpin Tour. I absolutely love it. Was wanting a Vision but I am more than happy with the Kingpin. It was well taken care of with 15895 miles and still has the original front tire. Still looks good too! I bought it after a friend traded it in on a Spyder. It is all black. Still getting used to it even though I have test rode many Victorys. Since my last bike was a Yamaha FJR 1300 sport tour it is different. I am involved heavily with the Christian Motorcyclists Association. Love to ride and camp. Have both of my sons riding and now hoping to get the wife onboard as a passenger. I live near some of the best roads in the U.S.. Southwest Missouri just above Northwest Arkansas. Need to sell some stock pipes if anyone is interested. Thanks for the opportunity to join.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum airportcop. The Kingpin is probably my favorite among the older models made by Victory. I am riding a Vision that I got for almost nothing in cash when I traded my HD Road Glide Ultra. If I wanted anything before the Visions came out it would have been the KP tour model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts