Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local Victory dealership this weekend and saw two gently-used Visions sitting out front. I was immediately turned-off by the Buck Rogers style. After talking to the salesman about them, I got past the futuristic appearance and learned to appreciate what they have to offer. The Vision seems to shine in the areas where my Goldwing leaves me wanting, and holds its own in the areas my Goldwing excels. I joined the forum to learn more about the Victory. I am going back to the dealership next week for a test ride.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Uh you know what they say---Ride one and you will own one
When they first came out with the Vision I just could not ever see me on one but they grow on you. Still have not ever set on one. When they came out with the Cross Crountry I got interested in them then when the Cross Crountry Tour came out I said I gots to ride one of them well you know the rest of the story.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome neighbor!
From Katy too!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Howdy from San Angelo!

While the Vision is not to my taste, I am glad there is a company like Victory that has the boldness to go in a different design direction like what the Vision represents.

I test rode the Cross Country and Cross Roads (bought the latter), and appreciate the looks and the ride quality and like the reports of reliability. But I also really like it when a company is not afraid to blaze new trails with their products.

Go test ride the Vision and if it's anything like the cross bikes, I think that you will be quite pleased.

Take a stroll through the forums. There are far too many satisfied Vision riders to believe that owning one will be anything less than a great experience.

Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is almost funny to read other forums with Goldwing, Harley, and other rider telling what they don't like about the Vision. They cannot find fault with performance or innovation, so they nit pick about style. One Goldwinger commented about the smaller saddle bags on the Vision. To that I say, try storing two full-face helmets in the trunk of a Goldwing. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts