Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I found these forums after searching around for a while and this seems like a great community so I thought I'd get in on all the fun.

I just bought my first bike a 2013 Vegas 8ball and have learned a whole lot already just lurking around here.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Hey there, I found these forums after searching around for a while and this seems like a great community so I thought I'd get in on all the fun.

I just bought my first bike a 2013 Vegas 8ball and have learned a whole lot already just lurking around here.
Congrats on the Vegas and welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Cross Country

Hi to all, I just brought a 2014 Cross Country and loving life. I am new to the site and wanted to say hey. I have not rode in 25 years and my god I had forgotten how much fun it is. I brought a Yamaha V Star a few months ago to makes sure I was ready to return & got the bike bug bad. I picked up my new Cross country on Saturday and did not want to get off of it. I managed to jam in a little under 300 miles between Saturday and Sunday. Weather permitting plan to do the same this week end.
Paul

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Welcome. I just bought my Gunner and live in Cumming, GA. Are you going up to the Victory Rally this weekend in Helen, GA? My dealership told me about it, and I might ride up on Saturday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am from Allentown pa, would love to go but I think I would need a little recovery time after that long of a ride.
I am hoping there are some rallies in pa.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome. I just bought my Gunner and live in Cumming, GA. Are you going up to the Victory Rally this weekend in Helen, GA? My dealership told me about it, and I might ride up on Saturday.
I'm seriously thinking about going. I went last year for one of the days. It was fun. They had some venders and a live band. I wish I could have participated in more of the activities.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts