Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my 08 Shadow Aero 750 last Saturday for a CCT. Now this is a bike!! Loving it. Little tentative with the added weight but I'm sure it'll come along with more experience. Great on the nice curvy Vancouver Island roads. Wish I had of done it sooner.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Traded in my 08 Shadow Aero 750 last Saturday for a CCT. Now this is a bike!! Loving it. Little tentative with the added weight but I'm sure it'll come along with more experience. Great on the nice curvy Vancouver Island roads. Wish I had of done it sooner.
Congrats, and welcome aboard. cheers

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Sounds great, have fun!

·
Registered
636 Posts
yah the trip to Tofino should be something on that bike... Welcome...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome. Did you purchase a new '13 CCT, or pick up a 2012? When you get a chance, photos would be awesome. Lots of info and help here. Again, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Dakota, picked up a new '13. Black. Very pleased with the bike. I'm surprised at the amount of heat it throws off, and actually melted a part of my boot on the exhaust (gonna have to figure how to scrape that off without scratching the chrome!) Not too sure I like the stock windshield but know I have the option of switching that out eventually. For now, I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the riding season and get comfortable on 'er.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh, just noticed your avatar. This is my present to myself after 22 years of serving in the Canadian Forces.
Nice present eh? ;) And thanks for your service. I retired from the AF on 1/1/80 after 20 years and 12 days. But who was counting huh? thumb upthumb up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts