Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya! My names Jay. I usually go by 12ax7 on forums; started waaay back years ago. Im a guitarist, and a 12ax7 is a preamp tube used in guitar amplifiers, among other things.
I ride a 2000 V92C with no serious mods other than chrome and leather, lol. Ive had it since 2007, put a lot of miles on it, especially when I lived in North Georgia mountains; and have only had to replace the clutch cable once. Thats the only issue Ive ever had, until now. There are very few dealers or bike shops anywhere close to where I am now (upstate SC) so finding any help irl is tough. Seems everyone has heard of them, knows about em, but nobody has parts or works on them. Its all HD around here.
Anyway, since this is an intro post and not a "hey help me" sub forum; Im gonna close up my introduction and go peruse your threads awhile, lol. Thanks in advance for any help anyone offers, and I hope to find this place a comfortable online home.
Ride safe, everyone, and may you all enjoy riding without incident.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
You need 2 posts to take full advantage of the forum... Your reply to this should do that for you. Welcome to the forum! Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: ) been enjoying it for a while! Thanks, yall for the welcome. Currently Im having some issues with her, which prompted me to join this forum, but I intend to hang around and contribute.
Thanks again, ... see ya on the boards! : )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
And as soon as I am able, Ill have my bike and info in my sig.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm.. can we edit our own posts? Or is that available after a certain number of posts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never mind. Just saw the posting rules!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts