Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled the trigger on a XCT. Coming off a Honda, it has a large set of shoes to fill. I have talked to folks over the years and they have nothing but love for the Victory brand, and even though I have a lot of time and miles on the Wing, it just never has fit me and at times is challenging to ride for any distance.

Lurking the net I tripped over this site and thought I'd stay and play and just see if I had done a good thing or just bought myself a lot of problems. I know what some call problems, others don't see that way.
I hope this site is active and I can learn a thing or two while sitting in exile waiting to get back in the saddle.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Welcome to the world of Victory! You made a great move. I have a V92C and an XCT...love 'm both...never had any problems out of either one..

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Where in East Texas are you?.. I'm over between Carthage and Longview..

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello Texas,

Welcome to the forum & congrats on the new XCT. thumb up

I continue to learn from and share information with my fellow Victory riders on this site. I signed up six months before my purchase and I had a very good idea on the mods I needed and the ones I didn't.

IMO, the only "problem" you'll have is keeping up with your chores at home cause' you'll want to be out riding all the time. :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in East Texas are you?.. I'm over between Carthage and Longview..
I'm between Athens and Corsicana.
How many miles do you have on your bikes. It seems what I call light riding others call riding too much. LOL

Happy to see a neighbor on here.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I'm between Athens and Corsicana.
How many miles do you have on your bikes. It seems what I call light riding others call riding too much. LOL

Happy to see a neighbor on here.
I've got 20000 on the V92C and about 3500 on the XCT....

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on a XCT. Coming off a Honda, it has a large set of shoes to fill.
IMHO that is like saying "I just pulled the trigger on a Ferrari 599. Coming from a Ford 3500 Dually, it has a large set of ...?

Just giving you some grief. I think you will find the XTC hold's it's own without being so heavy and is a fair amount "sportier"

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Welcome from Northern Utah!!! I recently rode an XCT when the Demo truck was at the local dealer....a sweet ride, but I'm still lovin my Vision 8 ball. I'm a native Texan and have ridden a lot of miles through east Texas and the Hill Country.....Never any shortage of destinations from your location....Enjoy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts