Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original owner of a Y2K V92C here. I loved my bike when it was new, and I was an early cheerleader for the brand, and regularly took part in one of the early discussion boards. Unfortunately, I got pretty disillusioined when Polaris took the "low road" on the early bad-transmission issue (i.e. no recall). Over the years I rode it less and less, and it's been sitting for the past three years or so. Currently trying to decide whether to hang onto it, or sell it and move on. The fuel pump appears to have frozen during the downtime. It needs tires and a serious cleaning. I'm hoping to get some tech advice on getting it back in shape. There's obviously a lot of knowledge among the folks here on these bikes.

Thanks for letting me in. Cheers!

John

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi welcome aboard!!
I suggest you if you are not interested to use you lovely bike so you can sell it because it is useless for you(need maintenance).You never use it from last 3 years.
Regards

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Hello and Welcome from North FL .. Selling may be the best option if let it sit that long, unless really want to get it back on the road but going to a lot of work and effort getting it back in proper shape ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts