Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's the ride from a victory Vegas 8-ball to a cross country?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
...like nothing you will ever feel :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've got one of each.

Its like night and day really.

The only similar thing is the 106.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Traded my Vegas on a magnum......I can't get off the bike it's amazing in comparison.....but it's not a comparison bar hopper to bagger

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would compare it like going from a mustang GT convertible to an Escalade (with a big sunroof).

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
How's the ride from a victory Vegas 8-ball to a cross country?
I have a Ness-Magnum and a Highball. I will say this. After riding the Ness for a month I decided to put some time on my Highball. Now the Ness is stock the Highball has some mods. Yes the HB will just straight out get it! Hence I am trying to not have to put the fourth new rear tire with 15k miles on the spedo. Oh and I don't do burn outs. After riding for about 7 hours the next morning my body ached and my back was killing me. You will not notice a difference until you just do it. It's almost like the damn commercial. Ride one and you will own one! I still like my HB for the wow and busting HD riders from stop light to stop light. The Ness is just nice and comfortable especially with the backrest. I am only 5' 3" and the Ness has the victory apes on it too.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
he wind in my face, no radio to take away from the raw gutteral thunder of my Freedom Performance Slash pipes. The scrape of the pegs and exhaust as I power out of a rh hairpin bend.
The willing urge of 100 freebreathing cubes on a lighter weight chassis.
The feeling behind my polished 304 stainless Burleigh Bars Roller-bars is second to none!
The dust the sting of bugs on the face, nothing but thr roar of my engine and the rasp of the pipes to distract me from the Victory Vegas Experience:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
he wind in my face, no radio to take away from the raw gutteral thunder of my Freedom Performance Slash pipes. The scrape of the pegs and exhaust as I power out of a rh hairpin bend.
The willing urge of 100 freebreathing cubes on a lighter weight chassis.
The feeling behind my polished 304 stainless Burleigh Bars Roller-bars is second to none!
The dust the sting of bugs on the face, nothing but thr roar of my engine and the rasp of the pipes to distract me from the Victory Vegas Experience:D
/\/\/\ this
Either have both or figure out which experience you'll enjoy more.
I miss the days of a lighter bike sometimes til I'm out on the road far from home.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
/\/\/\ this
Either have both or figure out which experience you'll enjoy more.
I miss the days of a lighter bike sometimes til I'm out on the road far from home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts